Bobbi Brown’s Bobbi Brights Collection is just like what it states in the name – BRIGHT. Bobbi Brown stated that “the idea behind Bobbi Brights is simple. It’s a library of beautiful bolts of color that a woman can pick up anytime she wants to add a little fun to her look.” Color is big thing for the upcoming spring season. Also color is an easy way to update or experiment with one’s look.
Bobbi Brights Palette:
This palette contains practically every color under the sun. It features 35 soft matte shadows in various shades, including everything from pinks and blues to purples and greens. All shades are exclusive to this collection. The palette also includes a full size mirror and retails for $70.
Creamy Lip Colors:
The collection also introduces four new shades of creamy lip color that complements the eye palette. Each creamy lip color retails for $22.
Six shades of lip gloss ranging from nude to bright red are also included in the collection. The gloss are packaged in Bobbi Brown’s signature compacts, which can be removed and inserted into a customizable palette. Each gloss retails for $20
Did you ring in the New Year in style? Party during the holidays? Or maybe just partying it up general? Well then, your skin might just be in need of a little detoxing. If that’s the case, then follow these simple steps and you’ll be back to your radiant self in no time.
- Exfoliate. By exfoliating your skin, you’ll be stimulating your lymphatic and circulatory systems. This will help reduce the toxins in your body. So scrub away.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! MOISTURIZE! Lather up your skin with your favorite moisturizer to rehydrate your skin.
- Eliminate caffeine from your diet. I know it might be hard for most people to completely eliminate caffeine on a daily basis, but you could try it for a couple of days while your skin recovers. But if you’re really jonesing for a caffeine fix, then give green tea a try – it’s better for your health.
- Drink more water. Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking water. This will also help you eliminate toxins.
- Feed your skin. Try a 24 hour fruit only diet. This will leave you with glowing skin guaranteed. Be sure to ingest fruits that are high in antioxidants, such as berries and citrus.
- Exercise. You should be exercising regularly anyways, but during your skin detox you really should be exercising. Exercising will not only increase your energy levels, but it will also get your blood pumping so that you’ll have glowing, radiant skin.
Happy New Year! Hope you all had a fun time ringing in the New Year last night. And here’s to the coming year! May it be great for all of us.