The Hill’s “reality” starlet has recently revealed some of her makeup secrets.
“I love black eyeliner. I put it on the inner rims of my lash lines, top and bottom. If I want a more dramatic look, I’ll go back over the top lash line just a tiny bit to darken it. If I mess up, I’ll just smudge the line with my finger and put eyeshadow over it. At night, I’ll switch to green, violet, or blue liner, and make it thick on top and winged out at the ends. And I always stick to pencil-lately I’ve been loving Maybelline because I never have to touch it up.”
“For shadow, I use MAC All That Glitters as the base and a dark brown or maroon right in the crease. And mascara’s a must. Too Faced Lash Injection makes my lashes long and full. When I go out, I add Benefit Gilded Highlighteron my brow bones. It really makes your eyes stand out.”
Calvin Klein and racy ads go hand in hand. Calvin Klein’s latest TV commercial (which Calvin hasn’t had one since the 80s – remember the Brooke Shields ads? Well I wouldn’t have if it weren’t for those I Love the 80s show on VH1, since I was only in diapers back then) has been banned in the United States. But this is nothing new to the brand, last year its sexy Eva Mendes ads were also banned.
Calvin Klein is currently working on an edited version that will air on cable. Meanwhile, the international audience will get to view the unedited version. The print campaign will feature stills from the video.
Makeup artist, Kevin Westmore, wanted to give Shailene Woodley “a very simple, pretty makeup” look.
- Foundation: Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Light#28
- Powder: T. LeClerc Pressed Powder in Translucent
- Blush: M.A.C. Blushcreme in Ladyblush
- eyeshadow: M.A.C. Eye Shadow in All That Glitters all over lid, Cork in crease, and Stain Taupe in the corner of the eyes
- eye liner: M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Shadowy Lady used as a top liner
- brows: M.A.C. Brow Set
- mascara: Diorshow Mascara in Black
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Sunset (#14)