- Spray David Babaii for WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray and scrunch hair for texture and hold
- Divide hair into three sections – top, sides, and back, leaving the nape area free
- Blow dry small sections, starting at the nape, with a large round brush to smooth hair straight
- At the crown area, spray David Babaii for WildAid Volcanic Ash Amplifier to the root area and down the shaft. Dry this section with a round brush to add lift and volume
- Divide hair into the same three sections once more.
- Curl hair with David Babaii for WildAid Styling Iron. Create ribbon curls by taking small V shaped sections, wrap hair around the styling iron close to the scalp area and pull the iron down (similar to curling a ribbon)
- After curling the entire head, smooth some of the curls with a brush, whilst leaving some intact.
- At the crown area, brush the hair at the scalp area only and spray with David Babaii for WildAid Volcanic Ash Amplifier
- Brush the sides up and back and secure with pins
- Finish with David Babaii for WildAid Mise en Plis Light Styling Spray