Frederic Fekkai stylist Renato Campora created an updo for Anna Paquin after being the inspired from the Alexander McQueen dress she wore. “The dress is very strong, and I wanted to show off her shoulders and neck,” explained Campora. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Work Fekkai Full Blown Volumizing Styling Whip onto damp hair
2. Prevent flyaways by applying Fekkai Silky Straight Smooth Finish Serum before blow-drying hair
3. Once hair is dry, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to create waves. Pin the curls and let them set for 15 minutes.
4. Remove pins and run fingers gently through the curls
5. Pull hair back into a high French twist and secure with bobby pins
6. Create a bit of volume by using fingers to gently loosen hair at the crown
7. Finish with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray