Marion Cotillard rocked a sweet ponytail with a deep part, side-swept bang at the premier of Little White Lies at the Toronto International Film Festival. It was cute and fresh, as well as a little Holly Golightly. Stylist Robert Vetica shares how he created the look:
1. Cut and reshape hair to make bangs more prominent.
2. Apply Moroccanoil Treatment and blow dry hair. The oil will give hair a smooth shine and protect it from the heat of the dryer.
3. Make a low, side part and blow dry hair from the part the the side.
4. Backcomb a bit to add some fullness to the crown.
5. Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to help secure the teased hair in place.
6. Re-wet bangs and restyle them, adding a little bit of Morroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
for some weight and hold.
7. Swoop the hair into a high ponytail placed just below the crown.
8. Cover the elastic by wrapping the base with hair.
Moroccanoil® is sold exclusively in salons and spas. For more information on the products visit www.moroccanoil.com.