Natalie Portman wore a gorgeous black Dior gown to the New York premiere of Black Swan. Stylist John D. at first attempted to create an elegant updo, but later succumbed to the glamour of the dress and went with a full-bodied look that complemented the gown’s sense of drama and silhouette. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Apply MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream
2. Blow dry using a round brush to give the hair some “oomph” at the roots
3. With a 1″ curling iron, start at the back of the head and curl round sections all over
4. Spritz MoroccanOil Luminous Hairspray for extra hold
5. Spray hairspray onto a paddle brush and use to to separate and loosen the hair
6. Finish with a light mist of MoroccanOil Gold Glimmer Shine Spray
Moroccanoil® is sold exclusively in salons and spas. For more information on the products visit www.moroccanoil.com.