Ginnifer Goodwin was absolutely glowing at the 2011 CMA Awards. Her makeup artist, Edward Cruz, described the actress’ luminous skin as “pure as snow” (no wonder she plays Snow White on Once Upon a Time).
- buff a bit of Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Glow Foundation for extra luminosity
- apply Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder high along the cheekbones
- top off with CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush
in Royal Plum
- apply Chanel Long-Wear Luminous Eye Shadow in Epatant on the inner lids
- brush Chanel Long-Wear Luminous Eye Shadow in Mirifique on the outer lash lines
- finish with Chanel Brilliant Extreme Lip Gloss in Futile