Every year, there’s one nail polish color that is the color. We’ve coveted such shades such as black, gray, purple, and navy blue over recent years. This year has been all about the green.
It all started when fashionistas worldwide spotted the minty green shade on the Chanel runway at Paris Fashion Week. When Chanel launched it’s Jade nail polish back in September, it sold out immediately. The shade is very difficult to get your hands on. In fact, I just checked eBay and a bottle of Chanel Jade which cost $25 is going for upwards of $107! Wow! That’s a lot of money for nail polish.
But don’t let the steep price tag deter you from trying the shade. Other brands have follow suit and created similar shades at a more affordable price point. If you’re enamored with the refreshing minty shade, give these Chanel Jade dupes a try.
Read the rest of this entry…
China Glaze’s Up & Away collection will be available early next year, around January or February. I’ve seen some pictures from @chinaglaze, and I’m excited, love the bright colors and sweet pastels.
- Flyin’ High - teal
- Four Leaf Clover – kelly green
- Grape Pop - bright plum
- Happy Go Lucky - sunshine yellow
- Heli-Yum – raspberry
- High Hopes – guava
- Lemon Fizz – banana
- Light As Air – periwinkle
- Peachy Keen - nectar
- Re-Fresh Mint – spearmint
- Something Sweet - cotton candy
- Sugar High - petal pink
China Glaze’s Kicks Collection will be released in April and includes twelve new shades, at $6.50 a bottle.
- Entourage – vibrant lime green
- Paper Chasing - deep, vibrant green
- Custom Kicks - dusty teal
- Sky High-Top - periwinkle blue
- Fly - fuchsia purple shimmer
- It’s Poppin - shimmery hot pink
- B-Girlz - subtle shimmery hot pink
- Laced Up - creamy hot pink
- Sneakerhead – creamy, opaque cherry-red
- Oh How Sweet - deep, creamy orange
- Style Wars - medium, creamy orange
- Breakin’ - shimmery mango-orange
Entourage, Paper Chasing, Custom Kicks
Sky High-Top, Fly, It’s Poppin
B-Girlz, Laced Up, Sneakerhead
Oh How Sweet, Style Wars, Breakin’